I am a member of the “Spiritual Hierarchy.” The “Spiritual Hierarchy” is basically the world of souls. All humans participate in the “Spiritual Hierarchy” in some way. In respect to the soul, there are three types of so-called hierarchical workers:
1. Those initiates who have taken the fourth initiation and in whom the soul and causal body have been absorbed into the physical body. They are the custodians of the Divine Plan.
2. Soul infused personalities. Those disciples and initiates of the final three initiations through whom the souls work in carrying out the Divine Plan.
3. Intelligent aspirants. Those who are not yet soul-infused personalities but who recognize the Divine Plan and seek the welfare of their fellow man.
I function in the fourth initiation as my role here on Earth is to anchor Love. As such, I am aware that any disciple needs to learn to control and train their mind to receive communications from three sources:
1. The ordinary material world.
2. The soul, thus consciously becoming a disciple, a worker in one of the Master’s Ashrams.
3. The Spiritual triad. They are Spiritual Will, Intuition and Higher Mind which acts as an intermediary between the Monad and the brain of the incarnated personality on Earth.
This being a member of the “Spiritual Hierarchy” is about perceiving yourself clearly. If you do not perceive yourself clearly, you are judging yourself as not taking responsibility for your part in the Divine Plan. There is a new blueprint in place that makes possible all potentials and all realities. All changes are both surface level and deep down.