This Buddhist wisdom was revealed to me on bodymindsoulspirit.com and I am sharing it with you because they are great reminders of what I like to call right living and by living this way, you achieve miracles:
1. Live with compassion.
2. Connect with others and nurture those connections.
3. Wake up.
4. Live deeply.
5. Change yourself, change the world.
6. Embrace death.
7. Your food is (very) special.
8. Understand the nature of giving.
9. Work to disarm the ego.
10. Remove the three poisons:
11. Right livelihood.
12. Realize non-attachment.
This is the path of the Wisdom Keeper.