Being wise and spiritual doesn't preclude you from having a so-called bad day.
When you are aware of the inner and outer forces that act on you every day, that cause you to feel confused, dark, unhappy, frustrated or resentful, you realize these forces do move on and they are only temporary!
So what can we do when we feel bad, down, bummed out?
Here are some steps that may help you turn around your bad day:
1. Remember that it's only TEMPORARY.
2. Allow yourself to feel and acknowledge your emotions. Suppression leads to depression.
3. Talk or write it out.
4. Distract yourself with good things.
5. Think about solutions and hold off on drastic decisions.
6. Go treat yourself to something good.
7. Let go of things you can't change and some things are not for you to change.
8. Realize that if you change your mood, you might change your day too.
These steps are easier said than done and really need the ingredient of practice. When you are having a bad day, move quickly to practice these steps. Never deny your negative feelings.
Wallowing in a bad day is definitely NOT the answer, especially knowing we each have the power to create our outcomes.
Stop worrying. Everything is going to be fine.