This message came to me from an article I read in the Buddhist magazine, Shamballa Sun, which I read and copied in my journal, I liked it so much because it mirrors my beliefs about what we can do when stepping onto our own Wisdom Path.
This may be a very wise way of dealing with our lower ego:
1. Turn all mishaps into the path.
2. Drive all blames into one.
3. Be grateful to everyone.
4. See confusion as Buddha and practice emptiness.
5. Be good, avoid evil, appreciate your lunacy, pray for help.
6. Whatever you meet is the path.
The path, always filled with wisdom when you look for it!
Be the path, never waiver from it and know that your true path is no path at all.