On your own personal Wisdom Path, it's not about over-thinking everything. It's an experiential path where you are experiencing the mystical path of Spirit. Things happen with you, to you, through you.
Don't over-think everything. Here's how:
1. Put things into a wider perspective. See the big picture.
2. Set short time-limits for decisions.
3. Become a person of action.
4. Realize that you cannot control everything.
5. Say "stop" in situations where you know you cannot think straight.
6. Do not get lost in vague fears.
8. Spend more of your time in the present moment. Don't stay depressed in the past or worried about the future.
9. Spend more of your time with people who do not over-think.
Our rational power is a great tool to solve problems and is not a weakness in that you don't have to let your thinking control and disempower you. Thinking has its place but not in rationalizing the non-linear aspect of Spirit and the mystical path of Spirit! Being Spiritual is just that: being it, not thinking it.