There really is no room for regret on the Wisdom Path. When you make a commitment to expand your awareness, you are also committing to letting go of regrets because they don't serve you.
Here are ten choices that ultimately lead to the "if only..." phrase of regret. Be aware of these choices:
1. Wearing a mask to impress others.
2. Letting someone else create your dreams for you.
3. Keeping negative company.
4. Being selfish and egotistical.
5. Avoiding change and growth.
6. Giving up when the going gets tough.
7. Trying to micromanage every little thing.
8. Settling for less than you deserve.
9. Endlessly waiting until tomorrow.
10. Being lazy and wishy-washy.
When you avoid these behaviors, you elude regret. Think about it.