After you read these lessons from Albert Einstein, I think you'll agree that he was a Wisdom Keeper in addition to being a scientist who expounded on his theory of relativity!
Here, Einstein shares 10 valuable lessons we can all include on OUR Wisdom Path:
1. Cultivate a curious mind.
2. The worth of perseverance is intangible.
3. Devote attention to one thing at a time.
4. Give weight to imagination.
5. Mistakes are inevitable.
6. The future is not ours to see.
7. Value is superior to success.
8. Changes triggers another result.
9. Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.
10. Understand the basics.
These, to me, are useable nuggets of understanding that can be incorporated on anyone's path and can add great dimension to one's awareness. Try them on for size!